Accommodations & Rates
In Fall 2018, The Steinbruck Center will be renovating and transitioning our space. Our new accommodations will include:
- Three hostel-type dorm rooms, with 9 bunk beds in each room. We can host groups as large as 54 people. If you need to split by gender, please inquire with Steinbruck Center staff.
- Individual lockers to store medicine, money, and/or values.
- Gender specific bathrooms and showers.
- Dining room and full kitchen.
- Wireless internet connection.
- The Steinbruck Center does not have bedding, pillows, or linens available. Individuals are required to bring pillow, sheets, and/or sleeping bags.
The fee for the hostel for reservations in 2019 are $37.50 per person per night. This fee covers the hostel stay as well as programming and accompaniment. The fee does not include meals.
Note: if your group does not engage programming from the Steinbruck Center, the fee remains $37.50 per person per night.