Accommodations & Rates
The Steinbruck Center is renovating and transitioning our space. Our accommodations will include:
- Three hostel-type dorm rooms, with 9 bunk beds in each room. We can host groups as large as 54 people. If you need to split by gender, please inquire with Steinbruck Center staff.
- Individual lockers (12″ x 18″ x 12″) to store medicine, money, and/or valuables. Bring your own lock!
- Non-gendered bathrooms and showers.
- Dining room and full kitchen.
- Wireless internet connection.
- The Steinbruck Center does not have bedding, pillows, or linens available. Individuals are required to bring pillow, sheets, and/or sleeping bags.
The fee for the hostel for reservations in 2019 are $37.50 per person per night. This fee covers the hostel stay as well as programming and accompaniment. The fee does not include meals or parking/transportation.
Note: if your group does not engage programming from the Steinbruck Center, the fee remains $37.50 per person per night.